How to Purchase
U.S. and Canada
For range engineers who already own Flash X-Ray systems from companies like L3 Communications, Xcitex offers the Flash X-Ray edition of the acclaimed 3-D FlightPath software.
Flash X-ray systems are often used on large projectile ranges to capture information in the first few meters of flight inside the flash fireball. X-rays see through the fireball, allowing engineers to study motion at this critical position.
- Works seamlessly with Flash X-ray systems from L3 Communications
- Non-contact, non-invasive technology based on pairs of X-ray imagers and plates
- Special X-ray considerations (stretch, orientation, negative, etc.) built-in
- Proven, tested, benchmarked and regularly in use at multiple ranges around the world
- Works in conjunction with its visible counterpart, Fixed Camera Edition
Xcitex software was originally developed for the L3 Flash X-ray system. Today, it is used on multiple ranges worldwide in conjunction with various orthogonal X-ray architectures and sizes to yield extremely accurate position and orientation data. Calibration is performed the same as for its visible counterpart, the Fixed Camera edition. Data from the Flash X-ray edition and the Fixed Camera Edition can be combined.