- New and more accessible analysis tools in control panels
- Improved adaptive feature tracking algorithms
- Updated user interface with intuitive tooltips & layout
- Linkage of 1-D, 2-D, 3-D, Particle, and Contour data
- Redesigned Virtual Point dialogue with helpful tips
- More robust video loading engine (coming summer 2023)
- A-la-carte toolkits - build ProAnalyst the way you want it!
- Cloud institutional/network licensing tied to email addresses
- Faster 2-D feature tracking and graph rendering
- New software infrastructure for future improvements
- Flexible, low-cost, monthly subscription licensing options
ProAnalyst 2023 is the future of ProAnalyst - Upgrade today
On 1.1.2023, Xcitex launched ProAnalyst® 2023, the evolutionary future of ProAnalyst, complete with new features and new licensing options. Upgrading from legacy versions of ProAnalyst to ProAnalyst 2023 is easy - learn more below.
What's New in ProAnalyst 2023?
Please visit the ProAnalyst 2023 page to learn more.
Questions & Answers
Why should I upgrade to ProAnalyst 2023?
We listened. We made our interface simpler and more modern. We improved virtual points, making it easier to link multiple tracking types. We made ProAnalyst less expensive with monthly licenses and a-la-carte toolkit selection. We added USB dongle-free network licensing. We improved our already-exceptional 2-D adaptive tracking algorithms.
But ProAnalyst 2023 is more than just new features, innovative licensing, and better algorithms. Inside is new, modern technology upon which we will build future versions of ProAnalyst. Learn more about ProAnalyst 2023.
Is upgrading to ProAnalyst 2023 required?
Yes and no. All new features are being added as updates excusively to ProAnalyst 2023, which 2023 users can access for free. We will continue fixing bugs in the legacy version of ProAnalyst until June 30. On July 1, 2023 (the end-of-life date), we will post the final legacy versions of ProAnalyst to our software downloads page.
Users can continue using their legacy software indefinitely, but you'll have to upgrade to ProAnalyst 2023 to take advantage of what comes next.
Is there an upgrade cost?
Yes, there is a small cost to upgrade any legacy ProAnalyst USB license to ProAnalyst 2023.
- If you purchased ProAnalyst in 2022, the upgrade cost is $365.
- If you purchased ProAnalyst prior to 2022, the upgrade cost is $895.
These are the upgrade costs for each USB dongle, not for each seat; for example, a 5-seat network license requires only a single upgrade.
To encourage early adoption, upgrades before March 31, 2023 will receive a $200 discount.
Can I use my current ProAnalyst dongle?
No, you will have to use a new ProAnalyst 2023 USB dongle. The improved software infrastructure in ProAnalyst 2023 requires new, more secure hardlock technology to function. To upgrade, you must ship your legacy USB dongle to one of our designated collection points (i.e. Boston, Toronto, Hong Kong, London, etc.) as part of the upgrade process.
Do I keep all my toolkits when I upgrade?
Yes, and more! Your new ProAnalyst 2023 license will contain all the toolkits you have in your legacy license, plus some new capabilities. You can also add more toolkits to your copy of ProAnalyst 2023; just let us know what interests you. Learn more about ProAnalyst 2023 toolkits.
Can I add more seats when I upgrade?
Of course! Just let us know how many more seats you want and we will recommend the best licensing option for you. Learn more about ProAnalyst 2023 licensing.
Is ProAnalyst still the most powerful motion analysis software?
Absolutely. And ProAnalyst 2023 is even better and more powerful!
How to Upgrade
Upgrading from legacy versions of ProAnalyst to the new ProAnalyst 2023 is easy; simply follow the steps below. If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
- Fill out and submit the upgrade form below, or contact a reseller and have them submit the form on your behalf.
- You will receive an email from us containing the regional address to which you should ship your legacy ProAnalyst USB dongle.
- Ship your legacy ProAnalyst USB dongle to the address in the email.
- As soon as we receive your legacy USB dongle, we will ship your new ProAnalyst 2023 USB dongle to you. Allow 4-7 business days for shipment depending on your location. If you paid for expedited shipment, allow 2-5 business days.
- When you receive your new ProAnalyst 2023 USB dongle, follow the installation and licensing instructions found in the included Getting Started Guide.
- Enjoy using ProAnalyst 2023!