- New feature tracking controls (clear features, interpolation settings, and more)
- More robust video loading engine
- Faster 2-D feature tracking and graph rendering
- New software infrastructure for future improvements and additions
- Updated control panels with intuitive layouts & helpful tooltips
- Redesigned Virtual Point dialogue with clearer instructions
- Build ProAnalyst a-la-carte by choosing from our 20+ analysis toolkits!
- Easily add toolkits to your toolbox with the Xcitex License Manager
- Modify your ProAnalyst 2023 USB license key to support additional seats
Benefits of Upgrading to ProAnalyst 2023
ProAnalyst 2023 brings an updated interface, improvements to the already-exceptional tracking algorithms, redesigned control panels, a-la-carte toolkit selection, and simple network licensing to the ProAnalyst. But ProAnalyst 2023 is more than just new features and better algorithms. Inside is new, modern technology upon which we are building future improvements to the software.
Keep in mind: these exciting new features will be available as free updates excusively for ProAnalyst 2023 users. Legacy Editions of ProAnalyst will run on Windows 10 indefinitely, but that software will receive no further maintenance or feature updates.
When you upgrade to ProAnalyst 2023, your new license will contain all the tools you had in your legacy license, plus more (see the upgrade prices table for details). You can now also add more toolkits to your ProAnalyst 2023 license with the improved software infrastructure and the new Xcitex License Manager; let us know what you need, and we'll modify your license to give you the right tools for the job.
Send us your ProAnalyst workstation USB dongle, and we'll send you back an upgraded USB license key, containing more secure hardlock technology to support the improved software infrastructure inside ProAnalyst 2023. License codes are no more: to access your software, simply install ProAnalyst 2023 onto your computer and plug in the USB license key.
You can upgrade ProAnalyst USB network dongles, too; the new USB license keys natively support multiple concurrent seats over a local network. Plug a USB license key with multiple seats into one computer, and others on the network can access the ProAnalyst toolkits from their machines.
If you have a network dongle, or if you have a workstation dongle and want to add seats when you upgrade, Contact Us for the upgrade process to multi-seat USB license keys.
|ProAnalyst Edition (legacy)
|What You Get When You Upgrade
*Users that purchased their legacy ProAnalyst license during or since 2022 will recieve 60% discounts on their upgrades.
†The above prices are per seat, not per dongle; e.g., a 3-seat network dongle requires 3 upgrades.
- Fill out and submit the upgrade form below, or contact a reseller and have them submit the form on your behalf. You will receive an email from us containing the regional address to which you should ship your legacy ProAnalyst USB dongle.
- Ship your legacy ProAnalyst USB dongle to the address in the email. As soon as we receive your legacy USB dongle, we will ship your new ProAnalyst 2023 USB license key to you. Allow 4-7 business days for shipment depending on your location. If you paid for expedited shipment, allow 2-5 business days.
- When you receive your new ProAnalyst 2023 USB license key, follow the installation and licensing instructions found in the included Getting Started Guide.
- Enjoy using ProAnalyst 2023!